Emulsion/Coolant Mist Problems Solved
The Handte EM Profi emulsion/coolant mist collector offer the highest available collection efficiencies, plus the ability to run "24/7" for reduced maintenance, service ease and lower operating costs. The unit can handle the heaviest loads encountered in industry to clean up contaminants generated during milling, drilling, tapping, turning, grinding and other machining processes that utilize emulsion mist coolants.
No Leaks – Guaranteed
German engineering and American manufacturing expertise result in premium quality products. We guarantee that our mist collectors will not leak.
We consistently achieve high separation performance by designing our filter materials to meet specific needs or to handle a given droplet spectrum. We do this through optimized, flow-engineered, multistage design:
- FINAL FILTER - Final safety HEPA filters are 99.97% efficient on .3 micron and larger particles.
- SELF-REGENERATING SEPARATION STAGES - The self-regeneration is achieved via diagonally placed filter elements with a slight incline as well as through the material selection and packing density of our filter cassettes. This provides optimum separation efficiency and drainage.
- SIMPLE SETUP - Handte EM Profi units are modular for capacity/sizing and customizable with many optional accessories.
Video: Introducing the Handte EM Profi Coolant Mist Collector
- UNPARALLELED COST-EFFECTIVENESS - Standard-equipped, self-cleaning system yields safe operation, long-term durability and long maintenance intervals.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC SPRAYER - Patented system counteracts emulsion clumping - this means that our separators can be operated almost maintenance-free.
- TWO STAGE MIST SEPARATION - Two stage filtration provides efficiencies of 99.9% on 1 micron and larger particles. The compact corrosion proof filter elements can be washed and reused.
The Handte EM Profi is extremely easy to maintain. Large service doors and quick-lock latches make it possible for a single technician to easily perform installation and removal from the floor, eliminating extra manpower and lift equipment. Service life between change-outs is up to six years for mist separation filters and two years for HEPA filters. Large maintenance doors and quick-clamping elements facilitate fast, tool-less filter replacement. Due to these features, Handte EM Profi collectors achieve substantial savings through reduced downtime, longer change-out cycles and increased productivity and reliability.
- Minimum space requirement, maximum performance
- System can be expanded in the future as needed
- Short delivery time
- Easy transport and installation
- Ground/platform versions with optional return pump station (for recirculating separated fluids)
- Filter module (contains main and final filter)
- Connection box for use with an external fan. Connection can be on left, right or rear side.
- Built-in fan in compact design enclosure with integrated sound insulation
- Top mount fan
- 3.0/1,700 cfm
- 4.5/2,600 cfm
- 6.0/3,500 cfm
- 9.0/5,300 cfm
- 13.5/8,000 cfm
Worker safety, production efficiency and capital equipment protection cannot be compromised. Got coolant mist? Call in the emulsion professional – the Handte EM Profi.